PAK’nSAVE online 28 Nov – 4 Dec 2022. Do you know what’s specials in the PAK’nSAVE NZ for this week? If you haven’t, using the store’s weekly advertisements will be your great guide.
Now showing: PAK n SAVE online shopping for this week 28/11/22-4/12/22
What’s on sale in PAK’nSAVE for this week?
- Pams Jumbo/Baby Flat Mushrooms 200g
- Blueberries 125g
- R2E2 Mangos
- Chicken Legs Whole
- Red/Green Seedless Grapes
- Strawberries 900g
- Ingham Butterfly Chicken 1.1kg
- Frozen Lamb Leg Roast (Bone In)
- Whole Beef Sirloin
- Beef Sirloin /Porterhouse Steak
- Leigh Fish Premium Whole Snapper Catch Permitting
- Fresh Snapper Fillets Catch Permitting
- Mr Chips Fries 900g (Excludes Beer Batter/ Extra Crunch/Kumara)
- Pams Stirfry Mix 1kg (Excludes Meat Varieties)
- Pams Frozen Crumbed Fish Fingers 500g/20s
- Birds Eye Fish Fillets 6s
- Richmond Food Original Sausage Rolls 650g
- The Richmond Food Co Sausage Rolls 600g – 800g
- Kapiti Ice Cream Mini 6s/Sorbet 4s
- Fruzio Fruit Berry 750g
- Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream 458ml
- Silver Fern Farms Burgers 720g
- Tegel Turkey Roast Rolled 850g
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Lamb Shoulder Chops
- Value White Toast 600g
- Pams Flour 1.5kg
- Includes – High Grade/Plain/Wholemeal
- Pams Soy Milk 1L
- Pams Jam 500g Range
- Includes – Strawberry/Plum/Raspberry
- Pams White Sugar 1.5kg
- Colgate Toothpaste Triple Action 160g
- Bell Tea Bags Original 100pk
- Pams Bulk Nappies Toddler 50pk
- Value Table Spread 500g
- Pams Fries 1kg Range
- Includes – Straight Cut/Shoestring/Crinkle Cut
Keep scrolling above with the mouse to view the current New World catalogue display.
Saving every week
Save even more when you shop at PAK’nSAVE! Checkout this week’s deals at your local store. We’re all about saving! Find glorious ways to spend less – from shopping on a budget, to food hacks and meal planning tips.
With our policy of New Zealand’s lowest food prices, why shop anywhere else?
Find amazing prices in the latest PAK n SAVEmailer for your favorite local store or visit PAK’nSAVE website at paknsave.co.nz. Always check your local catalogue as it may not have all the deals and items.